Friday, January 4, 2013

me and my friends new blog




          hey cuez well this is my new blog with my friend 1DFreak11 add her on moviestarplannet when the story fineshes you will see either -CarsonStar123- ( wich means i wrote it) or -1DFreak11- wich means my friend wrote it shes nice kind and add her on msp aka moviestarplannet so yeah if you want info from here it will be up shortly but here is min:




                                hi, my name is CarsonStar123 add me on moviestarplannet. i need autos  alot of them. and wl gifts. so if you want to add me thx and she will logg in sone and put her info up.



                                                                   
                                                  thx


                               -CarsonStar123-

No comments:

Post a Comment