Friday, January 4, 2013

lolz





                 hey, been working on news paper for moviestarplannet ab! cheak it out.  well today im going to just say it out loud i know alot have said it but STOP asking me to give out wl i cant see anoymous hacked me and took some of my stuff so i changed my pass and know NOBOSY i mean nobody can get in and i want you to read my besties blog her name is 1DFreak11 VIP and judge as you all know i am jury and celeb! her blog is called www.1DFreak11 msp beat.com  go there and i hope yall will have fun. she just started again she had a blog but deleted it and made a  new one i hope ya like! shes my friend in realz and bestie on msp shes hardly online on msp so if you send a request it might take a wall i have a crush on donnie c really i mean it eventhough hes mean plus hes with pump so we are both doing a PUMP    PLANNET OR MOVIESTARPLANNET tell me in commet thx and friend me on msp im CarsonStar123 thx cuez bye

No comments:

Post a Comment