Wednesday, January 2, 2013

       


       hey well friend me i got 203 page vies thanks cuez and i know this is not the best blog in the would but i still love it here is a pic of stuff im giving away pick somthing fromm it and tell me thx BRING BACK GEOS add me -PUMP PORTOR- add me CarsonStar123 and plus im awsome jury and celeb yessssssssssss       finaly im doing a thang a play and i need carectors here is the lines



-girl- but but dade
-dad- NO GETT DOWN
-girl- dad !! no !!
-dad- WHAT YOUR GOING TO DO WHAT I SAY -takes daughter and slaps on bed-
-girl- dad no!
-dad-  yes know get down bich! -takes his daughters clothes off-
-girl- no dad no
dad- get down -takes his clothes off
-girl- dad please
-dad- yes and its going to fill good -takes out his thang and puts in girls thang -
-girl- ahh uhh ahh uhh ahhh uhh ahh uhh ahh uhhh ahh uhh
-dad-  lickes girls boobs and stickes his thang between them
-girl- dad uhh can i be your sex slave
-dad- your already tht -getts his daughter preggy-

TWO MONTHES LATER
 -dad- rubs girl on pussy
-girl uh babe tht fills so good



JOKING THT NASTY A GIRL TOLD ME TO SAY THT SO I DID THANKS CUEZ BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment