Friday, March 8, 2013

backstabed

i know this is off topic but i was recentaly called this by my brothers friend who is the grade above me  shes in the same class as my brother i looked up to her till...... she posted some harsh wordes on her friends instagram acount picture so well this girls other fiend i shall not name does not like me she tells my brother im creepy,wierd and i cried then i said no im a girl and girls are strong so i stoped crying and here i am writing about it writing in my blog makes me happy so here are the axact words aidens friend called me  she is very rude on her she is being mean and i think im throw with her for backstabing me also i would like if yall wrote commets of what yall would do if that happend to you heres a video to let if send in.


if yall have ever ben backstabed watch this video _
                                                                  

No comments:

Post a Comment